Connection fails to Text Analysis from Power BI?

Last weekend I was a little bit confused. I deployed a report with the Azure Service “Text Sentiment” to the Power BI service and I would to configure a scheduled refresh. But I can’t setup the credentials, because the wizard said to me, that the URL are not found:

Failed to update data source credentials: Web.Contents failed to get contents from 'https://southcentralus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/text/analytics/v3.1-preview.1/languages' (404): Resource Not Found

I tested the connection with Postman, and it works … But the reason was very simple, I needed to deactivate the connection test and after that, the refresh works:

If you want to test it with the newest API, you can go to the Quick Start menu and there you must select the region. The region must to entered into the URL:

https://southcentralus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/TextAnalytics-v3-1-Preview-1/operations/Languages/console

Here some more information about this feature:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/text-analytics/tutorials/tutorial-power-bi-key-phrases
https://www.flip-design.de/?p=677
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/cognitive-services/

Why should you aware of the connection details in a Power BI file?

Yesterday a colleague of mine had problem to setup a schedule refresh at a Power BI file on a Power BI Report Server. The refresh fails every time with an error message that the credentials are missing for the data source. But the credentials are setup for the data source. It seems that we entered in an error from the October release (https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/Power-BI-Report-Server-October-2020-update-has-been-released/td-p/1503433). But the error was fixed, and we had installed the updated release.
The fix was easy, because when you create connections to an earlier data source, but with another notation, you get two different connections:

data source settings

For the Power BI service this is not an issue, but the Report Server thinks there two connections, but you will only see one of them at data source wizard. So, when you harmonize the notations and publish the report again to the report server, the scheduled refresh works correctly.